Sunday, September 20, 2009

Culmination of Week Three.

2.1 pounds lighter.

I guess I don't have anything to say about that.

I'm happy I lost, so there that is.
And I'm happy I didn't gain.

And the cynic inside me is still whispering that I am pretty much where I was at two weeks ago, so... whatevs.

I've been feeling pretty uninspired recently.
I haven't been active enough, and today, I even had a handful of honey-roasted cashews- which while delicious, can single handedly kick the shit out of me (caloric-ly speaking).

So, I have created a system for SUSTAINABLE INSPIRATION.

I think that is so important. I mean, inspiration is great. But, SUSTAINABLE INSPIRATION is key, since I am in this for the long run.


So here is my SUSTAINABLE INSPIRATION. (And sort of a cool tip for all of you who enjoy traveling as much as I do).

www.helpx.net

It's amazing, and if you do in fact enjoy traveling, you will go bananas for this site. In fact, maybe I just changed your life. (Okay, maybe that is the King of all Overstatements, but you get my drift).


I also haven't been posting as much as I would like to, however, as I touched on in my very first post, I am working on a photo series meant to shed some light on shedding these pounds- and you would not believe how hard it is to take a nude self portrait.
Eeek.

And because of my digital arts background, you have NO IDEA the restraint I am practicing by not photo-shopping my body into a size 4. NO IDEA!

"You have to exercise for a week to work off the thigh fat from a single Snickers."

-Albert Einstein (not kidding, he did actually say this).